Sunday, August 30, 2009

Day After Birthday

Using my first blog to reflect on the fact I am now 28 years old.
Where the heck has my life gone?!
Don't get me wrong, I'm very happy with my life, I'm satisfied but not content (to be content would be the worst, I always want to strive for bigger, better, more!), I have a wonderful boyfriend whom I am deeply in love with, he has three great children I am learning about, and they are learning about me.
I like my job, although it's not a career. I don't read nearly enough, and am dying to get back into my creative writing workshop (maybe by the end of this year!). I will be busily writing, writing, writing, to have plenty of material for the class.
So...if any of this sounds interesting to you, then I encourage you, please keep reading! I will try and post as often as I can, so keep coming back for blogs, pictures, jokes, stories, etc.
xoxo
Miss Irish

No comments:

Post a Comment