Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentines Morning...

Hope you all have a wonderful Valentines Day - yet with that wish, don't get me wrong: I'm not a fan of Valentine's Day. I believe it's commercialized, yet helps businesses including small businesses earn more money which is important. I usually don't partake, but this year is different. Chris is apparently a big fan of the V Day, so we celebrate...wait until you get to the last picture to see what's helped me change my mind...


I went to World Market and got a mixture of Cajun-style foods. I got him a gumbo and jambalaya mix, Louisianna hot sauce, and Cajun hot spices with an assortment of hot snacks. I also got him three different kinds of German beer.
I did good with the above beer...apparently it's his favorite German beer.

Oops. The Valentines card I got him had "husband" on the front...I didn't pay enough attention, apparently, when I bought it! We had a good laugh over that and told each other "next year!"


And now for my surprise...a picnic basket...a few bottles of wine...cheese...an adorable pink poodle (favorite color, favorite dog), some faux roses and some real roses to plant, and crackers. Odd you might say? Well, the crackers are called Golden Gate crackers. Get it? Are you with me? We're going to San Francisco today for a picnic at the beach...that's my Valentines present!! I have the BEST boyfriend, ever!



No comments:

Post a Comment