Friday, December 18, 2009

Christmas Shopping

After dinner last night (chicken enchiladas, salad, fried rice, YUMMY!) Chris and I went to the Dollar Store to get some stockings and a few stocking stuffers for the kids - and Missy, of course (actually, getting her a stocking was Chris' idea. I get Missy a gift every year for Christmas, he wanted to make sure she was included in a gift from Santa!).
I need to do the rest of my Christmas shopping this weekend - the weekend before Christmas.
I realize that is a very stupid thing to do, but due to the days payday comes, it's a necessity.
I have to go to the mall to get Chris' gifts, then to Ross, then to Safeway (to get gift cards), it will be crazy!! I hereby nominate myself an idiot for Christmas shopping the weekend before Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment