Saturday, March 20, 2010

Weekend check-in

Hi everyone, a lovely Saturday afternoon check in!
I hope you all are having as wonderful a weekend as I am...we had some friends and family come over last night for Rock Band fun. Miss A serenaded us on her guitar - will be posting a video of her mad skills later!


Miss D. I can't wait until she is actually my sister-in-law...she's awesome!



This morning we went to little Miss A's soccer game, then Chris had softball practice (sitting around watching people play sports in the nice sun is awfully tiring!).



Chris and I decided a movie would be nice so after a nice walk and lunch, I FINALLY got to see my Alice in Wonderland. It was excellent! Chris is packing, I'm doing laundry and straightening up the house, then we're going to have a Phase10 marathon game tonight. Tomorrow is airport...then lots of blogging I'm sure as I'll be all by my lonesome. I have lots of exciting ideas for blogging, so stay tuned!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment