Friday, September 11, 2009

My Relaxing Weekend

Thought I'd take a minute to write a bit about my boring, non-eventful weekend that I'm REALLY looking forward to!
After work today, I'm heading straight over to watch my niece play in-door soccer. I'll be a bit late as I get off work at 5 p.m., so I hope I don't miss too much of the game as it starts @ 4:45. Chris is meeting me there - Allyce is SOOO excited to show him her skillz (as she says! LOL).
Then, Chris has a softball game @ 7:10, then tomorrow morning he has to be up and on the road VERY early. His son is going to his mom's for the weekend, so I have the house ALL TO MYSELF ALL AFTERNOON! :o) Very much looking forward to that as I need to clean.
Sunday, I have planned for us to clean out the shed and haul all our camping gear neatly away.
WHEW! So excited for this boring weekend! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment