Thursday, September 3, 2009

Always speak your mind...even if your voice shakes


It's ok to say what is on your mind. It's ok to have an opinion, a theory.
The Lord gave us a voice, a choice, free-will, and for most of us, strong-will!
I am learning how to have an issue, and speak on it. I am learning how to have an opinion, and place it respectfully. I am learning that when I am upset or bothered, the best thing to do is talk about it, get it out in the air, "pop the pimple" so to speak. Get it out, get it over with. Not everyone will be happy, and many will use words that hurt, tell you that your opinion does not matter, or not even say a word and make you feel like your opinion doesn't matter.
Now, I'm not talking about being a loud-mouth. I'm not talking about having a bad attitude and telling everyone off, from the mailman to your mother. But your beliefs are yours, they are you. Whether it be religion, politics, relationships, or your morals in general, hold firm to them. Stick up for yourself. Let the world know that you are unique in your thoughts and words. Always speak your mind, even if your voice shakes!!
xoxo
Miss Irish

No comments:

Post a Comment