Wednesday, November 25, 2009

New house/Thanksgiving/Still sick laptop


Just checking in since it's been awhile since I posted anything.
Tomorrow is Thanksgiving, obviously. Not exactly my favorite holiday, it never really has been. I am thankful for everything EVERYDAY, so for only one day out of the year for anyone to be thankful for anything is silly. So what else is there? Football and eating all day? I do that every day! :o) But Chris' family is coming, he's taking care of about 90% of everything, so that is a huge load off and a relief...especially since...we just moved!
We now live in this gorgeous, two-story town house that I love! The neighborhood is ok, neighbors have waved, although our parking space is taken by a run-down pickup truck with a flat tire.
There is still a bit of unpacking to do but that can all be finished tonight. Chris has been really fair in listening to my furniture and wall hanging ideas and we've compromised on a few things, so the new house is really coming together.
Laptop is still down, which I'm very sad about. I just miss being able to get online anytime I want, look at blogs, study recipes, watch my shows, read facebook, etc. Hopefully soon Chris can fix it!
Hope you all have a beautiful Thanksgiving! Don't forget to thank the Lord for the blessings in your life, and let your friends and family know how much you love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment