Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Garden

I thought this would be a fun post to look back on...


Pictured is our little flower area...we switched these out once before as we found the little cement holders we have the flowers in don't retain enough water to actually GET to the flowers...now we drown them and it's worked so far!

Aww...my little veggie garden I'm so proud of. We have two types of tomatoes, greens, a tiny little strawberry plant and some onions Chris planted during Mother's Day weekend.


This is our little backyard tree....I love how Chris planted the flowers around it. Simple, but very cute.

Another little planter area...Chris got these bricks from my dad, and created a little corner of gorgeous plants. My favorites are the Breath of Heaven's, at the end.




Couldn't resist taking this cute pic of Miss :o)



No comments:

Post a Comment