Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Where I spend 8+ hours of my day...

Evenin' chicklets! So this may be boring to some (most) of you, but I decided to show a photo of my desk at work! Considering I sit here a majority of my day, this is a huge part of my life and I wanted to share with all of you!
Pictured is what my desk basically looks like on any given time of day...but usually with more papers! I didn't clean up my area for the picture. It's all real, all the time, baby! A quick little tour...clearly, my computer with my oh-so-comfy keyboard. I have a little tower on the right side of the computer, facing, that has pens, highlighters and paperclips, respectivally, in the three-tiered drawer. On top of it are some sticky notes and a photo of my co-workers baby (my bean!). To the left is my coffee cup and some animal crackers. I also have a dictionary and then other random work stuff.

Here is a face-on close up of what I literally look at all day everyday. Tres chic, no? :o)


What does YOUR workspace look like?!

No comments:

Post a Comment