Sunday, May 9, 2010

Scrapbook Pages

Above is a close up page of the pages I did for the marathon Chris and myself did in Sacramento last weekend. I had some spare ribbon lying around, so I decided to boarder the page on the inside, just for some difference and some texture to the page.

On the left are the tags we wore on our shirts in the race, as well as the timers we had on our shoes with a parking pass. Just some momento's I wanted to save as well as some pictures.

I like this page - I had some cute paper of color crayons and thought it would be cute as a school page of the girls. I used pictures of Zina doing her mission project, as well as Lizzy on her way to school.



While Zina was doing a girl scout activity, we took Elizabeth with us to Table Mountain. It was a gorgeous day, kids were flying kites, there was a nice soft breeze. I played up on the wild flower picture of Elizabeth and made some flowers of my own. I found that cute idea in one of my mom's scrapbook magazines. The flowers will also be very cute if you use ribbon instead of paper.




This is a close up of the flower I did. It was very easy and took no time at all! I sewed thread into the button holes just to give it a more finished, put-together look.


No comments:

Post a Comment