Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Bloggy Blog Blog

Just checking in on this chilly, fall day.
Spent the weekend with my parents, got my mom started on a blog - check it out: http://sisll-linda.blogspot.com/
My mom loves to scrapbook, so I helped her create the blog to show off her work to her friends and family and give her some space to teach a "how-to" to simulate the craft blogs she likes to look at.
Spent Sunday playing with the girls, watching Chris take a nap between football games, had a good dinner and went to bed early. Yesterday was a busy day at work as I was sick last week, so I had a lot of catch-up to do. Went grocery shopping with Chris and we talked about the holidays: Trying to figure out a schedule for us to spend time with the kids, and plans we have for the up-coming holidays. Had steaks, baked potatoes, salad for dinner, which was delish. Settled in to watch "The Brothers Bloom" (great movie, love Adrian Brody!) with apple pie and coffee liquors. Tonight, Thomas makes dinner, so we'll see how that turns out! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment