Friday, October 9, 2009

Crafty Me!


Crafty Kimberly!
I've realized I miss being the crafty little person I once was! I was a writer, a painter, a scrapbooker (kind of), made flower pins, sewed, used to LOVE sewing lace on hankies, etc. I miss that! My grandma and my mom are very crafty and gifted with creativity, and I know it's in me, too, I think it's just lack of passion. If you really love something, you won't let anything get in the way of it. My attention span (or lack thereof) doesn't necessarily allow me to sit and do something for so long, but I used to be there. I'm showing a picture of a present I wrapped for some friends' housewarming party. Very simple, but I had a blast adding a few personal touches. Chris and I are child-free this weekend, so I have some crafty ideas up my sleeve...making some pillows for our couch and a few other pretties. Will post pics!

xoxo
Miss Irish

No comments:

Post a Comment