Friday, October 23, 2009

Nothing Better Than...



What on earth is better than what you see above? My all-time absolute favorite desert has always been, and will always be, dutch apple pie a la mode. Chris bought this pre-made pie some time last week with some vanilla ice cream. We just got home from a visit with his brothers, we ate KFC, and when I got home, a nice long hot bath, a book and a glass of chilled white wine was the perfect ending to a great visit. Then, I remembered...we still have pie! So I heated it up, topped with some ice cream, and am enjoying it slowly as I type!
I got the cute bowl at a Thrift store down the street from my house. It came with another bowl and a set of 4 plates. It's my favorite set so far. I'd love to build my dishes and serving dishes stash, so this will do for now!
xoxo
Miss Irish

No comments:

Post a Comment