Friday, January 8, 2010

Cleansing...




I'm doing the Master Cleanse (organic lemons, cayenne pepper, TONS of water and maple syrup). Say what you will, preach all you want, but I will so far swear by this. I'm on my fifth day, I've so far lost 5 pounds and lost 2 1/2 inches off my waist. I've been too busy to measure other things, so this is all as of yesterday.
I feel great! I went for a run yesterday and woke up this morning itching to jog, so I strapped up Missy, loaded myself down with sweatshirts and jackets (Brrr...it's cold at 6 a.m.!) and went out running. I feel great! I have energy, today I was told I'm "glowing" and I'm really happy. I can't wait to surprise Chris with his thinner girlfriend when I pick him up at the airport Saturday night!
Of course I'm going to keep posting and blogging my success and/or failures with this cleanse, so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment