Sunday, January 10, 2010

Scrapbook pages

I have been scrapbooking for the past hour - making new pages and going through printed pictures to add to pages already made.


For this I used a striped page as a fun background and added polka-dotted strips to make it fun and really stand out. I just added two stickers to balance it out and added a picture of the girls doing a "dog pile" on top of Chris, and one of me and the girls after Zina did my hair in silly pigtails for Family Fun.


I just added a few cute stickers with different colored paper cut out. You will see that I like a pattern complete opposite of my main page to add to bring it together. The challenge is finding stickers or a picture to bring all the different colors and patterns together. For this one, I used a picture of the girls playing.

I like this page a lot. I hand sewed thread through the buttons to give it a more unique and actual look. I decided on a picture I found of me, my mom, grandma, great grandma, sister and neice.



This is an adorable picture of my neice when she was younger. The "old-time" look of the photo is nice, I wanted to add something to make it pop and give color, so I added a sunflower picture I took out of a photo frame, and an faux dried sunflower. My journaling reads "Only her smile can make a sunflower bloom"


Love this page I did for Missy, I just need to add one more picture on the right. I used dog bone brads I bought a long time ago, and some stickers my boyfriend got me. Again, different patterns but same color scheme.




No comments:

Post a Comment