Monday, January 4, 2010

Germany

FINALLY heard from Chris while in Germany. I was expecting him to call when he landed there, but his phone wasn't working and he had yet to buy a calling card. My phone rang this mrning at about 9 a.m. (6 p.m. his time) and I was so happy to hear from him!
Poor guy sounds soooo tired and jetlagged, and it's pretty cold there! I miss him a lot. Didn't quite realize how much, either! I figured I would enjoy my alone time with peace and quiet. But I'd rather have Chris around. The work week should be better, considering I get home at 5 p.m., and only have a few hours to myself for the night, so I'm praying these two weeks go by quickly!
I will get my laptop back in about two more weeks, I will be using the house computer to upload some super cute scrapbook pages...stay tuned!!

xoxo
Miss Irish

No comments:

Post a Comment