Saturday, January 30, 2010

Scrapbooking

What a wonderful day today has been so far!
I woke up early, went to the store to get some coffee and breakfast, then relaxed with a fabulous book (The Thornbirds), cleaned the kitchen, went for a long walk with Missy, and then did some scrapbook pages.

Happy New Year! I had some cute swirly stickers for a few years that I didn't know what do do with and figured using them for a New Years page would be perfect. I used cute polka-dotted sheet with scraps of construction paper as backing for the photos. Very quick and easy to do.

I have quite a few photos of myself and my neice, there are big gaps of time between them (as evident by my hair style/colors!), but I liked the way this turned out. I used various stickers I had lying around.

I created this page, and like the way it turned out, so I added a photo of me and Chris. It's a Christmas picture, but the page has nothing to do with Christmas, I just liked all the reds together. The top flower, which I put on a piece of ribbon, is something I made, is from scraps of old material. Very cute, I'm happy with the way it turned out!

1 comment:

  1. So when are WE getting together for a scrapbooking/cardmaking date?? HUH??

    ReplyDelete