Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Feelin' Crafty...

Since I was feeling so crafty this weekend, I did a few more crafts besides my wreath. Take this simple grey sweater...I love it, have had it for a few years, but it's so boring and plain - not my style. I had this bow attached to a belt that's too small, and too hard to wear with this as it rolls around and you can't see the bow properly, no matter what outfit I wear it with - Viola. I put the two together, then wore the sweater with a pair of black slacks to work and I was very cute indeed! :o) The sweater is now more my style.

I love to wear cute headbands in my hair, so I made another one, this time with material scraps I had lying around. I drew a flower outline, then cut it out. The bottom two pieces are the same size, I just twisted them around so they didn't lay exactly against each other as a pattern. The top sparklies are a part of a vintage dress I bought but never wore. Three of my favorite things together in one: pink, animal-print and sparkly things! :o)




No comments:

Post a Comment